суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

ноты для фортопиано красивых мелодий

Only yesterday was the time of our lives,

But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

But sometimes it hurts instead,"

I wish nothing but the best for you, too,

Never mind, I'll find someone like you,

And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over

I had hoped you'd see my face,

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it,

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,

Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

Old friend, why are you so shy?

Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you,

I heard that your dreams came true,

That you found a girl and you're married now,

I heard that you're settled down,

Adele(Адель) - Someone Like You

Текст песни(слова,lyrics) Adele - Someone Like You

►   ►   ►   ►   ►

ТОП популярных текстов на GREAT LYRICS.

Adele - Someone Like You текст песни(слова,lyrics), перевод, аккорды и ноты, видеоклип

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий